How to make Delicious Pomfret Fish Charcoal | Promfret Fish Charcoal Recipe
Pomfret Fish Charcoal
• 1/4 tsp powdered turmeric
• 1 tsp garam masala powder
• 1/2 cup hung curd
• 4 tbsp mustard oil
• 1/2 tsp ginger paste
• 8 black pomfret fish
• 2 tbsp powdered red chili
• 1 tbsp gram flour (besan)
• Salt as needed
• 2 tbsp juice of 1 lemon
• 1/2 tsp garlic paste
How to prepare Tandoori Pomfret
Step 1 Wash the fishes
Once the fish is washed, you can proceed to the next step.
Step 2 Make cuts on the fishes & prepare the marinate
• Make cuts on the clean fishes. Put them aside. Then get a bowl and combine all the ingredients. Set the amount of besan and yogurt to get a fine thick paste.
Step 3 Coat the fishes in the marinate & let it assemble for 30 minutes
• Use this marinade to the fish on both surfaces very well. Keep it for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
Step 4 Grill the fishes about 15-20 minutes
• Preheat the oven to 180 Degree Celsius. Oil the container. Place the fish on the grill rack and cook it for 15-20 minutes till golden brown.
Step 5 Serve hot!
• Serve with Onion rings and lemon.